Hello Everyone! Many parts of this are a wonderful design file from Card-I-ology Creations by Tina Mansfield. There are so many great layers to this file. The parts that I have included in this card are: the ladybug, her wings, the leaves and the card base. There are also more layers included with the file. I just decided to make my ladybug extra large, so I used a few less pieces.
* The card base is made from a K & Co. paper pad called Wild Saffron. It is a double sided paper and it has a good, thick quality to it.
* I cut the lady bug in three layers. The base is a light brown cardstock. The first set of wings is one side of the patterned paper. The top layer of wings is cut from Bazzill Swiss Dots cardstock.
*I pulled it all together with a brown polka dot brad.
*I added some googley eyes for fun.
* I went aroun the edges of the outer wings with a brown pen so they wouldn't get "lost" on the card.
* I also added glitter pen around all the bug edges and white dots here and there.
* I thought she still needed some bling so I put some yellow gems in her wing holes.
* The ribbon is a sheer lime green polka dot.
*I put a Making Memories staight pin through the middle of the bow.
*The leaves are cut from Canson Effects Iridescent paper.
On the inside I added a lining that was slightly smaller than the card. I used the Slice (Noteworthy Design Card) to cut photo corners from leftovers of the patterned paper (this time from the front side of the paper). The cute lemon looking shape and the word Hello are from the Cricut cart Stamping Solutions. I added some white dots here and there and some gems for some bling. TFL!